One Skein Adjustable Crochet Boot Cuffs
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Crochet boot cuffs make a great gift and look so great with tall riding-style boots or smaller duck boots. The cuffs keep your legs warm and cozy and help to keep your pants in place and just add an additional bit of style to your look. When making a crochet gift for someone, we have to really consider size and boot cuffs are no different. Sometimes we can get a measurement and that makes our work easier. But other times, we just have to wing it and hope for the best. So, I decided to make these crochet adjustable boot cuffs to give us all a little flexibility. This pattern uses a chunky yarn and a simple stitch pattern, the floret stitch. This stitch combines a double crochet and a slip stitch to give a slight texture and subtle variation in the stitches which looks stunning. This pattern gives you a lot of flexibility to adjust the size once complete. The openness of the stitches with the bulky yarn allows you to button up anywhere on your cuff. So, make a large and then simply unbutton and re-button closer in to achieve a smaller size. These are really flexible and also work great for people who share clothes. They can easily go back and forth to other sizes."
Crochet HookN/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Finished Sizesmall, medium, large, X-large
- Alpaca Solid by Buttercream Luxe Craft, 1 skein
- US Size P / 10.00mm hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Who says being a princess is just for little girls? This Your Highness Adult Crown Halloween crochet pattern will let you have your… Continue reading: "Your Highness Adult Crownvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Chunky Doll Blanket
- Bulky Beanie
- Summer Berries Scrunchies
- 23 Bean Stitch Crochet Patterns
- Paintbox Simply DK Yarn
- Chunky Chenille Baby Blanket
- The Simple Crochet Cable Stitch
- Yin And Yang Infinity
- Daisy Mae Bag
- Linen Log Cabin Square
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet