We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I LOVE anklets. I love having my ankles adorned over the summer when sandal season is in full swing. I feel they make my legs looks sexy. The anklet bands are customizable to fit your size. It can be snug or loose fitting. Directions indicated are customizable to my size but instructions are given on how to size to fit your style/size. Gauge is not important when working on this pattern. A minimal amount of crochet thread is used. This anklet pattern is a great stash buster. Beads are optional, just omit the beads and proceed with the pattern."
Crochet Hook6 or 1.8 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Crochet GaugeNot important
Finished SizeWill vary depending your ankle's size.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Pattern of the Day
This crochet pattern will transport you back over 50 years in time! You'll go slack-jawed over the 1941 Shell Stitch Crochet Cardigan… See more
- Thread Headband
- Stacked Shells Headband
- Moonlight Ear Warmer
- One Hour Boho Chic Crochet Ear Warmer
- 61 Crochet Headband Patterns and Accessories
- Infinty I-Cord Bracelet
- 60 Minute Patterns: 31 Quick Crochet Projects
- Most Comfortable Crochet Headband Ever
- Comfy Cozy Headband
- Easy Peasy Poncho for Children
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet