Crochet Rainbow Arch Earrings
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"About a decade ago, jewelry used to be my craft of choice. I owned a jewelry shop on Etsy, and actually did pretty well! I’ve never stopped making jewelry, I just do it for fun now. Once I learned how to crochet and knit, I knew I wanted to learn ways to incorporate the two passions together. I can tell you that I loved making these earrings so much, you will probably be seeing a lot more crochet jewelry from me- especially earrings. One problem I’ve always had in the past with crocheting and knitting jewelry was that once I would make a piece, the yarn would be too light and floppy. It would look beautiful in a still photograph, but not so much when wearing it in real life, so I never really shared jewelry patterns because I didn’t feel that the jewelry was coming out high quality. But I discovered a solution! Stiffen Quick is a fabric stiffening spray that gives you a lot of control over the stiffness of your fabric! This stuff has opened up a whole new world of jewelry making for me- as I can now crochet and knit fabric pendants and give them the reinforcement they need to actually hang the way they should when being worn on jewelry! It’s a weird thing to be excited about, but if you’re going to make these earrings, don’t do it without this stuff!"
Crochet HookC/2 or 2.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
- Fingering weight yarn in 3 different colors
- 2.75mm crochet hook
- Yarn Needle
- Earring wires
- Jump Rings
- Jewelry Pliers (2 pairs works best for gripping)
- Stiffen Quick Fabric Stiffening Spray
- Pins for blocking (optional)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters