This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Country Spice Headband
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Texture, color and quick to work up, the country spice crochet headband has it all! The headband is worked from the bottom up then the texture is added with a technique I call the horizontal single crochet (video included!). The headband is written in baby-adult sizes and measures approx. 5″ wide. Finish with a cute front accent and you have a beautiful headband! Fun to make in so many colors and great for leftover yarn! Materials: Size H, 5.00 mm crochet hook Medium worsted weight yarn, I used Hobby Lobby’s I Love This Yarn in a variety of colors Tapestry needle"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextWaterfall Necklace
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Wrap yourself in comfort and style with this Perfectly Purple Crochet Scarf. This crochet pattern highlights the scarf's unique… Continue reading: "Perfectly Purple Crochet Scarfvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Rainbow Purse
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Pretty 3d Crochet Butterflies Patterns You Will Love
- Lace Crochet Skirt
- Stained Glass Mosaic Crochet Washcloth
- Crochet Serape Poncho
- Camellia Washcloth
- 2 Layer Crochet Flowers
- Flower Granny Square
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters