Cherry Blossom Slouchy Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Cherry Blossom Slouchy Hat pattern is a quick pattern that is worked flat and seamed. It works quickly with the Hygge bulky yarn and a simple stitch pattern. Instructions are given to adjust the size. The first section is textured to frame the face and the rest of the hat is a simple double crochet stitch to lay flat. Add a cute faux fur pom pom and you are ready to look cute and stay warm too!"
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4” x 3” - 5 frtc/dc stitches x first 7 rows of pattern
Finished Size22” x 10” flat before seaming
- Red Heart Hygge, 1 skein, 212 yards, Powder
- K/10.5, 6.5 mm hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Koala C2c Blanket
- Richmond Shawl
- Signal Cascading Vest
- 15 Red, White, and Blue Crochet Patterns
- Promenade Shawl
- Danbury Tote Bag
- Surface Slip Stitch Crochet Name Tags
- C2c Owl
- Free Crochet Easter Egg Shape Pattern In 3 Sizes
- Free C2c Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern: No Bunny Loves You Like I Do
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters