This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Adjustable Crochet Bracelet
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Adjustable Crochet Bracelet is a quick and easy pattern that can be worked up with yarn scraps! It is beginner-friendly, comes with a video tutorial, and clear written instructions. The PDF pattern includes 33 step-by-step photo references to guide you through the bracelet-making process. They feature a lace look with an adjustable clasp, making it possible to make these bracelets with yarn only, rather than having to purchase additional metal clasps and closures. These lovely accessories can be made as friendship bracelets and work beautifully as great party favors, birthday gifts, thank you gifts, appreciation gifts, Christmas and holiday gifts, and more! They can be made in any and all sizes to fit babies, toddlers, kids/children, teens, and adults. Depending on the type of yarn (or even embroidery thread) that you use, you can use this pattern to crochet dainty and feminine lacy bracelets as a fashion accessory for girls and women, or unisex bracelets that are larger and bulkier. It can be customized with different yarn colors, weights, hook sizes, and embellishments (e.g., beads, buttons, tassels, appliques, charms) as well! For example, turn it into a lucky Chinese bracelet with red embroidery thread and gold beads to symbolize good luck and fortune!"
NotesFree video tutorial available for this pattern too! Check out the Sweet Softies Youtube Channel.
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeAny Size
Read NextSummer Crochet Headband
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Organizing and decorating has never been as easy as it is now. These Mega Bulky Crochet Baskets are not only considered beginner… Continue reading: "Mega Bulky Crochet Basketsvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Rainbow Purse
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Pretty 3d Crochet Butterflies Patterns You Will Love
- Lace Crochet Skirt
- Stained Glass Mosaic Crochet Washcloth
- Crochet Serape Poncho
- Camellia Washcloth
- 2 Layer Crochet Flowers
- Flower Granny Square
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters