20 Free Crochet Brooch Patterns + Crochet Video
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Adding a brooch is a great way to spruce up your wardrobe, especially on a budget. A simple pin is usually enough to take any outfit from drab to fab, and making your own brooches with crochet techniques that you already know is an even more economical way of giving your wardrobe a facelift. Learn how to make brooches with these free crochet brooch patterns. There's something for everyone, from flowers to animals to mini snowflakes! A crochet accessory like a brooch is a great way to set yourself apart from the others. Showcase your crochet designs while walking on the wildside with fancy, unique crochet brooches. All the tips and techniques you need are right here in this collection. We even have a video on how to make a cute crochet brooch.
Free Crochet Brooch Patterns:
- Red Rose Brooch: This flower brooch is as close to the real thing as you're going to find! The gorgeous Red Rose Brooch is as pretty and delicate as a rose.
- Button Blossom Brooch: Crochet a fun flower brooch to wear around town. You can attach this brooch to a sweater or jacket to wear as a pin or you can attach it to a hat for a nice embellishment.
- Rose Brooch: The prettiest thing about this free crochet pattern? This artful little Rose Brooch could be growing in your garden, and nobody would know the difference!
- A Crochet Carnation Pin: Crochet yourself this beautiful pin design to embellish any whether it's a purse, a bag or a piece of clothing. This calls for a size 7 steel crochet hook size.
- Calla Lilly Pin: Calla lilies are a beautiful flower and now you can have one all year-round. You don't have to wait until the spring to plant one; if you use this free crochet flower pattern, you can wear one as a pin.
- Lily of the Valley Pin: Use metallic yarn to make this realistic-looking lily of the valley pin. This free crochet pattern will teach you how to make brooches to wear to accessorize any outfit.
- Teeny Tiny Flowers Brooch: Use this free crochet pattern to make a teeny tiny flowers brooch, a pin to wear with three teeny tiny crocheted flowers and leaves. With this pattern, you'll learn how to make stylish crochet brooches for your wardrobe.
- Daffodils of Spring: These lovely crocheted flowers have a bit more detail and pizazz than your average floral pattern - so why not wear them as pins? Daffodils of Spring are sure to put a spring in your step!
- Loopy Flower Brooch: The chain stitch and half double crochet stitch are all that's needed for this crochet brooch pattern. Follow the crochet instructions for the perfect flower.
- NEW! Simple Spring Rosettes: This easy crochet pattern is a great way to welcome warmer weather. Use any color worsted weight yarn to make these simple crocheted flowers.
- National Day Crochet Brooch: Show your patriotism for Norway's National Day with the National Day crochet brooch. You can even wear it to celebrate the 4th of July, because this crochet pattern calls for red, white, and blue yarn.
- How to Crochet a Heart Brooch: Learn how to crochet a heart brooch for Valentine's Day. Crochet and felt this brooch together for a neat pattern.
- Luck O' the Irish Pin: Make a lucky shamrock brooch to wear on St. Patrick's Day, or just show your Irish pride all year long. With the luck o' the Irish pin, you can channel the luck o' the Irish even if you're not from the Emerald Isle.
- Sparkly Poinsettia Brooch: Set the tone this holiday season with a fabulous crochet brooch like this one. Make one for yourself and give the others as gifts.
- Breast Cancer Awareness Brooch: A great way to show your support for breast cancer survivors is by wearing a breast cancer awareness ribbon. Why not try this free crochet pattern to crochet your own pink ribbon to wear as a brooch?
- Papillon Crocheted Pin: Use this crochet pattern to make a papillon crocheted pin. The lovely crocheted butterfly is a stylish addition to any outfit, and this pattern is great for learning how to make brooches.
- Pearl Brooch: A crocheted pearl brooch makes a unique, stylish accessory for fancy occasions. The pearl brooch is also great for wedding jewelry. Learn how to make brooches using crochet techniques with this free, easy crochet pattern.
- Amigurumi Emoticon Bear Brooch: Make a miniature, crocheted bear head to wear as a brooch with this free amigurumi crochet pattern. The amigurumi emoticon bear pin is adorable for a child or even an adult, and it makes a great gift as well as a major fashion statement!
- Crochet Snowflake Pin: Crochet a beautiful snowflake pin to wear during the winter months. This is a great embellishment for your holiday outfit.
- Crocheted Ice Skates Pin: This cute crochet design can be worn as a pin or brooch during the holiday season.
If you love these crochet brooches then you might also like this video on How to Crochet a Doll Face Brooch. If you've been looking for tips and tricks on how to make one then here you go!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crochet readers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- What is C2C Crochet? + 12 C2C Crochet Patterns
- Candy Crochet Christmas Ornaments
- Festive Crochet Stars
- Roasting Marshmallow Crochet Pattern
- Svetla Tsvetkova
- Grandma's Crochet Christmas Trees
- Spooky Halloween Crochet Table Runner
- Tatsiana Kupryianchyk
- Holiday Crochet Wine Sleeve
- The Best Crochet Hook for Beginners
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet