Crochet Snowflake Sifnos
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I love this snowflake design. It is very easy, yet bold and beautiful and by choosing vibrant colors you can make them cooler. The size depends on the thread and the hook you’ll choose to use. However, just to give you an idea of this snowflake’s size, with cotton thread size 10 and a 2 mm crochet hook, it’s going to be 10 cm (about 4 inches) in diameter. Besides the pattern, you will find here instructions on blocking and stiffening, as well as a very helpful free blocking template! "
Crochet HookB/1 or 2.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Crochet GaugeNot important
Finished Size10 cm (about 4 inches) in diameter depending on yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"The Wobbly Rectangles Blanket was made because I wanted to make a blanket that was worked in rounds and allowed me to use my favorite… Continue reading: "Wobbly Rectangles Blanketvideocam"
- Grandma's Crochet Christmas Trees
- Christmas Crochet Snowman
- Festive Christmas Crochet Table Runner
- Insanely Fast and Easy Christmas Trees
- A Cheery Christmas Noel Afghan
- Christmas Crochet Table Runner
- Country Crochet Christmas Stocking
- Surprisingly Simple Christmas Afghan Border
- Simple Christmas Tree Skirt
- Beautiful Snowflake Pattern
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Rustic Sunflower Towel Topper
- Easy Tunisian Honeycomb Stitch Dishcloth
- Tunisian Honeycomb Stitch Tutorial
- How To Crochet A Granny Square
- Jasmine Shawl
- Harlyn Shawl
- Mini Amigurumi Flamingo
- Watermelon Coaster
- Crochet Penguin Ornament
- Cool Breeze Spa Washcloth
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters