Crochet Snowflake Naxos
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Christmas is just around the corner and a lovely way to get into the festive spirit is to crochet your own snowflake ornaments, perfect not only as unique decorations but also as gifts for friends and family. I used cotton thread size 10 and a 2 mm crochet hook to make the beautiful Snowflake Naxos and its size is 10,5 cm (about 4 inches) in diameter. Besides the pattern, you will find here instructions on blocking and stiffening, as well as a very helpful free blocking template!"
Crochet HookB/1 or 2.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Crochet GaugeNot important
Finished Size10,5 cm (about 4 inches) in diameter depending on thread
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Festive Christmas Crochet Table Runner
- Insanely Fast and Easy Christmas Trees
- Christmas Crochet Table Runner
- A Cheery Christmas Noel Afghan
- Country Crochet Christmas Stocking
- Faux Fur Suzette Stockings
- Beautiful Snowflake Pattern
- Santa's Crochet Gift Basket
- Surprisingly Simple Christmas Afghan Border
- Simple Christmas Tree Skirt
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Tide Knot Swimsuit Cover Up
- Be Kind Mini C2c Wall-hanging
- C2c Rainbow And Coffee Cup Afghan Square
- Cute Cat Coasters
- Vintage Star Crochet Granny Square
- Granny Square Blanket Cardigan
- Simple Heather Grey Cowl
- Monochrome Bias Wrap
- Changeover Crochet Cardigan
- Diagonal Granite Dishcloth
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters