Crochet Snowflake Free Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Learn how to create stunning snowflakes with this free crochet pattern. You can make a bunch of these snowflakes in whatever colors you like and hang them on your tree or adorn your windows and walls. Handmade holiday ornaments are also perfect as gifts for friends and family that will be appreciated and cherished for years to come. The size of the motif depends on the thread or yarn and the hook you are going to use. I crocheted this white snowflake with cotton thread size 5 and a 2 mm crochet hook. The finished snowflake measures almost 10,5 cm (about 4,1 inches) in diameter. Besides the pattern, you will find here a very helpful free blocking template! "
Crochet HookB/1 or 2.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Crochet GaugeNot important
Finished Size10,5 cm (about 4,1 inches) in diameter depending on thread
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Raspberry Surprise Front Post Wine Cozy
- Chunky-like Preemie Baby Beanies
- Chunky-like Preemie Granny Square Beanies
- Heart Pixel Art Square
- C2c Valentine's Washcloth
- Leprechaun Appliqué
- Starburst Blanket
- Hunny Bunny Bonnet
- Lansdowne Basket
- Lansdowne Toque
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet