Crochet Pineapple Snowflake
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Learn how to crochet stunning snowflake ornaments with this free crochet pattern. You can make a bunch of these snowflakes in whatever colors you like and hang them on your tree or adorn your windows and walls. The size of the motif depends on the thread or yarn and the hook you are going to use. I crocheted my Crochet Pineapple Snowflake with cotton thread size 5 and a 2,5 mm crochet hook. The finished snowflake measures almost 12 cm (about 4,6 inches) in diameter. Besides the pattern, you will find here a very helpful free blocking template!"
Crochet HookC/2 or 2.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeNot important
Finished Size12 cm (about 4,6 inches) in diameter depending on thread
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Aztec Striped Granny Square is fun crochet design that will look great by itself or as part of a larger crochet afghan pattern.… Continue reading: "Aztec Striped Granny Squarevideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet