Use Up Leftover Yarn: 12 Free Crochet Patterns for Scrap Yarn, Plus One Skein Wonders
Tunisian Cables to Crochet
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Tunisian Cables to Crochet
Gifted By: Annie's
Reviewed By Jeanette Benoit, Editor for AllFreeCrochet.com
If you've been wanting to learn how to crochet the tunisian stitch, this book should definitely be your next purchase. Tunisian Cables to Crochet by Kim Guzman is a helpful pattern book by Annie's that will teach you everything you need to know. These 11 crochet patterns are designed to teach you the cabling technique that is known as tunisian crochet. This skill is easier than you would think to learn, so what are you waiting for? Dive right in and expand your crochet skills today with this book.
This pattern book starts off by teaching you the basics of tunisian crochet. There are helpful images and step-by-step instructions to teach you the basic stitches, and then it teaches you how to crochet two different types of cables (right-leaning cable and left-leaning cable). If this sounds intimidating to you, don't worry; the book even walks you through how to begin the cables and how to close the stitches. After you've learned the basics, you're ready to put your skills to the test! There is a variety of different patterns to choose from including scarves, headbands, mitts, and even wraps. All of the patterns are recommended for the intermediate crocheter.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you're unsure of what to give as a wedding gift then look no further. This Heirloom Wedding Ring Quilt is one of the most beautiful… Continue reading: "Heirloom Wedding Ring Quiltvideocam"
- Win a copy of Pocket Shawls!
- 101 Crochet Stitch Patterns and Edgings
- The Cuffed Shawl and More
- Enter for a chance to win a copy of 9 Months to Crochet!
- Car Seat Blankets
- Fairytale Crochet
- 63 Easy To Crochet Pattern Stitches
- Make in a Weekend Shawls
- My Very First Layette
- Double Stitch Twins Fashionista Workshop
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Fireside Shawl
- Lacy Flower Coaster
- Crochet Mini Treat Bags
- Basketweave Stitch (one Row Repeat) | Crafting Happiness
- Cherry Puff Stitch
- Puff Rainbow Earrings
- Kitchen Towel Holder
- Flower Meadow Blanket
- Vibrant 4-hour Crochet Table Runner
- Crochet Triangle Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet