Quick Itty Bitties
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Lion Brand's Bonbons are almost impossible to resist. These miniature skeins of colorful yarn are available in eight different color collections and are perfect for crocheting a variety of fun patterns, including the crochet designs found in Quick Itty Bitties.
Inside this pattern book, you'll find a variety of patterns to make using Bonbons including crochet hats, scarves, bags, and more. Bonbons are an ideal yarn option to use when you're crocheting a pattern that requires multiple colors, such as amigurumi, embroidery, and embellishments. They're also great for friendship bracelets, scrapbooking, and kids crafts.
Choose from a variety of ten colorful crochet patterns inside Quick Itty Bitties. The Finger Funnies (cover photo, pg. 22) is a fun pattern to make for kids. Each little finger puppet measures about 2.5 inches tall and the crochet pattern includes directions for crocheting striped finger funnies, as well as color blocked finger funnies.
Other patterns include a Child's Earflap Hat (pg. 2), Flower Chain Scarf (pg. 12), Day Bag (pg. 16), Granny Square Scarf & Hat (pg. 32), V-Shaped Striped Shawl (pg 42), and more.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Work up this simple and easy afghan pattern with the Lazy Girl Blanket Pattern. This simple pattern works up to be the perfect, comfy… Continue reading: "Lazy Girl Crochet Blanket Patternvideocam"
- Chance to win a copy of Fun Animal Pillows!
- Win a copy of Pocket Shawls!
- Enter to win a copy of Beautiful Bookmarks
- Car Seat Blankets
- My Very First Layette
- Around The Seasons Afghans from Bernat
- 101 Crochet Stitch Patterns and Edgings
- Beginner's Guide to Crocodile Stitch
- Enter to win a copy of Boho Chic Crochet Ponchos!
- Cuddly Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How To Crochet Round Circles For Beginners
- C2c Llama
- Strut Your Puff Crochet Cowl
- Brave At Heart Crochet Scarf
- Crochet Monster Cake Pop Pattern
- Plush Puff Pumpkin
- Peony Large Flower
- Easy Chunky Cardigan
- A Shade Of Grey Hat
- Hopscotch Keychain
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters