Use Up Leftover Yarn: 12 Free Crochet Patterns for Scrap Yarn, Plus One Skein Wonders
Quick Itty Bitties
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Lion Brand's Bonbons are almost impossible to resist. These miniature skeins of colorful yarn are available in eight different color collections and are perfect for crocheting a variety of fun patterns, including the crochet designs found in Quick Itty Bitties.
Inside this pattern book, you'll find a variety of patterns to make using Bonbons including crochet hats, scarves, bags, and more. Bonbons are an ideal yarn option to use when you're crocheting a pattern that requires multiple colors, such as amigurumi, embroidery, and embellishments. They're also great for friendship bracelets, scrapbooking, and kids crafts.
Choose from a variety of ten colorful crochet patterns inside Quick Itty Bitties. The Finger Funnies (cover photo, pg. 22) is a fun pattern to make for kids. Each little finger puppet measures about 2.5 inches tall and the crochet pattern includes directions for crocheting striped finger funnies, as well as color blocked finger funnies.
Other patterns include a Child's Earflap Hat (pg. 2), Flower Chain Scarf (pg. 12), Day Bag (pg. 16), Granny Square Scarf & Hat (pg. 32), V-Shaped Striped Shawl (pg 42), and more.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
These Quick and Easy Crochet Slipper Socks are perfect for anyone who wants to keep their feet nice and cozy around the house or in… Continue reading: "Quick and Easy Crochet Slipper Socks"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet