Open Weave Fashions
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Open Weave Fashions by Tammy Hildebrand features six stunning crochet designs for any season of the year. Inside this 23-page pattern book, you will find full page color photographs accompanying each pattern, along with a Stitch Guide and Metric Conversion Chart in the back of the book.
Because of the intricate nature and crochet skills needed to work up these crochet wearables, these six crochet patterns have an intermediate skill level. Projects use fine-, light-, medium-, and worsted-weight yarns and include six different sizes, from small to 3XL.
Patterns include: the Burnt Orange Cropped Jacket, Once Upon a Dream Shawl, Red Hot Tunic, Verde Recherché Duster, Perfect Color Lace Pullover & Hat. Each one of these gorgeous crochet cltohing pieces will fit and flatter practically any body type and add the perfect homemade touch to your wardrobe. These light and lacy crochet patterns can be worn year-round and are ideal for layering.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Test your crochet skills with this amazing Rainbow Tunisian Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern. This is probably the coolest rainbow pattern… Continue reading: "Rainbow Tunisian Entrelac Crochet Baby Blanket Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Popcorn Kerchief
- Sunset Stripes Crochet Blanket
- Crochet Heart Granny Square
- Crochet Snow Globe Amigurumi
- Crochet Cord Nesting Bowls
- Boho Love Wall Hanging
- Tunisian Lacy Shells Shawl
- Quick And Easy Snowflake Ornament
- Jade And Roses
- Easy Split Skirt
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters