Mommy & Me Crocheted Hats
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Mommy & Me Crocheted Hats
Gifted by: Kristi Simpson and Stackpole Books
Reviewed by Jeanette Benoit, Editor of AllFreeCrochet.com
Mommy and Me Crocheted Hats by Kristi Simpson features a cute collection of matching crochet hat patterns to make for yourself and your little mini-me. Inside this assortment of 30 fun and stylish crochet designs, there are a variety of styles to choose from including silly hats such as the Giggles and Curls Hat (pg. 28), functional hats like the Sweetheart Sunhat (pg. 68), and classic, functional hats like the Downtown Girl Slouchy (pg. 22) and the Groovy Waves Beanie (pg. 52). Everyone is sure to enjoy these original crochet hat patterns deigned by the one and only Kristi Simpson.
You don't have to actually be a parent to enjoy these matching crochet hat patterns. Make them one at a time, or work up a pair for you to wear with your best friend, parent, or significant other. Skill levels range from beginner to intermediate, so there's a pattern for everyone. Hats are a fairly simple design to crochet, so many crocheters choose to work up hats are they learn how to crochet. Large, color photographs and step-by-step directions (with photos) make it easy to work up any one of these crocheted hats.
If you find that you need a bit more help aside from the directions, simply refer to the stitch guide in the back of the book. There's also a helpful section called "How to Read My Patterns" that Kristi wrote to help you understand her crochet patterns. The Visual Index is also a wonderful resource for this partcular book. Here, you can see a small thumbnail image of each pattern with the corresponding page number.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Pattern of the Day
If you're in a pinch for a housewarming gift, you'll love the Easy Jeweled Continuous Granny Square Afghan Pattern. You'll probably be… Continue reading: "Easy Jeweled Continuous Granny Square Afghan Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Baby Booties
- Country Spice Beanie
- Rustic Air Plant Wall Hanger
- Easy Cable Coffee Cosy
- Easy Crochet Baby Blanket
- Woodland Leaf Fairy Amigurumi Doll
- Chinese Pixie Amigurumi Doll
- Herringbone Double Crochet
- Caterina The Cat
- Giant Blueberry Snow Cone
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters