Hats and Diaper Covers
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Play time has never been so fun! Inside Hats and Diaper Covers by Shelle Hendrix, you'll discover the cutest crochet sets for baby.
Included in this crochet pattern book are six insanely cute crochet designs perfect for both boys and girls. These cute animal-inspired crochet patterns will turn your baby into a playful frog, panda, sock monkey, lamb, mouse, or teddy bear. Most of the designs are crocheted using medium weight yarn, and the cuddly lamb outfit is made of super bulky yarn.
If you don't have your own little bundle of joy to make these for, then make them for a friend or relative's baby. These precious crochet patterns are sure to be a huge hit at any baby shower. Hats and diaper covers may not be the first thing that comes to mind when you think of crocheting something for a baby; many people simply crochet an afghan or work up a cute amigurumi toy. But crochet hats and diaper covers are always a great homemade gift idea because they are quick and easy to work up. Plus, they're absolutely adorable!
This pattern book includes full page color photos, as well as general crochet instructions if you need a refresher on the basics. Even if you just learned how to crochet, then you should be able to work up any one of these crochet patterns without a problem; t's amazing how easy these cute sets are to complete. The patterns are all for advanced beginner crocheters, and each set fits sizes 3 to 6 months.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
These Quick and Easy Crochet Slipper Socks are perfect for anyone who wants to keep their feet nice and cozy around the house or in… Continue reading: "Quick and Easy Crochet Slipper Socks"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet