We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Gifted By Sterling Publishing
Reviewed by Jeanette Benoit, Editor of AllFreeCrochet.com
Fashion Crochet by Claire Montgomerie features 30 crochet patterns inspired by the runway. Inside, you'll find a beautiful collection of fashion-forward crochet designs to make including wraps and scarves, accessories (necklaces, corsages, hats, bags, and bangles), and clothing (dresses, skirts, shorts, tops, and jumpers).
Crochet may not always be the first thing that comes to mind when you think of high fashion, but believe it or not, many of today's hot fashion designers such as Marc Jacobs , Misssoni, and Gucci are using crochet in their pieces. Crochet is incorporated in the edges of noncrocheted fabrics as an accent, worked into bulky winter patterns, mixed into lacy, mesh summer designs, and layered into other clothing pieces.
This 175-page book includes beautiful color photographs of each crochet pattern, plus fashion photos that show the runway inspiration for each piece. Techniques include everything from granny squares, cable stitches, hairpin crochet, and intarsia. If you are unfamiliar with any of these crochet techniques, then don't worry; there are super helpful instructions (complete with schematics and charts) to help you work up the more intermediate patterns.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Phoebe is a lightweight poncho that is perfect to dress up your summer wardrobe. It is quick and easy to make, so its a great beginner… Continue reading: "Phoebe Asymmetrical Ponchovideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters