Use Up Leftover Yarn: 12 Free Crochet Patterns for Scrap Yarn, Plus One Skein Wonders
Easy Crocheted Hats and Scarves
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Hats and scarves are not just for winter, trust me! Inside Easy Crocheted Hats and Scarves, you will find 15 pretty patterns to crochet today. Choose from a variety of crochet accessories that are perfect for any season.
Although wrapping yourself up in a super bulky, cozy scarf is fun for winter, it's also nice to have some more lightweight options for the "in between" seasons such as fall and spring. Lacy scarves and cloche hats are always a good option to have for those days when you need just a little extra layer to help keep you warm. The Moonlight Romance scarf (pg. 9) is a sparkly evening scarf that's a great go-to piece for date night. The Lovely Lace scarf (pg. 13) is crocheted in an openwork pattern, which will remind you of fine lace.
Many of the crochet patterns in this book are named after places, such as the Windy City Chicago hat and scarf set (pg. 17), the Rodeo Drive scarf (pg. 19), and the Paris hat and scarf set. These are always fun to make because it makes you feel just a little bit more connected to these cities, even if you have never been there. Because I am from Chicago, the Windy City Chicago set is my personal favorite. I also love the Rodeo Drive scarf, named after one of the most famous shopping streets in America.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Work up this simple and easy afghan pattern with the Lazy Girl Blanket Pattern. This simple pattern works up to be the perfect, comfy… Continue reading: "Lazy Girl Crochet Blanket Patternvideocam"
- Chance to win a copy of Fun Animal Pillows!
- Win a copy of Pocket Shawls!
- Enter to win a copy of Beautiful Bookmarks
- Car Seat Blankets
- My Very First Layette
- Around The Seasons Afghans from Bernat
- 101 Crochet Stitch Patterns and Edgings
- Beginner's Guide to Crocodile Stitch
- Enter to win a copy of Boho Chic Crochet Ponchos!
- Cuddly Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How To Crochet Round Circles For Beginners
- C2c Llama
- Strut Your Puff Crochet Cowl
- Brave At Heart Crochet Scarf
- Crochet Monster Cake Pop Pattern
- Plush Puff Pumpkin
- Peony Large Flower
- Easy Chunky Cardigan
- A Shade Of Grey Hat
- Hopscotch Keychain
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters