Customize Your Crochet
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
There are all kinds of body types out there, so it's really unfortunate when you find something that just doesn't fit you the way you'd like. Luckily, with Customize Your Crochet you can crochet sweaters that really fit.
Whether you're a rectangle, a triangle, an inverted triangle, or an hourglass, you can easily find a pattern in your size. In this book you learn how to adjust patterns to fit your unique measurements. Within the 112 pages you'll find instructions for four cardigans crocheted with different stitches. Each cardigan comes with a method of shaping to make fitting adjustments. You can easily compare your body stats to the schematics, shape the stitch pattern for a perfect fit and personalize any style with crocheted embelishments. And what's a sweater or cardigan without the pockets? Customize it the way you want it.
Learn how to finish with seams, attaching sleeves, adding collars and neckbands, and of course, blocking. This book teaches how to embellish with flair by adding motifs, edgings, pockets, buttonholes, zippers and shoulder pads.
My favorite design in the book is Cathie's Cropped Top on page 83. The top comes with two different collar treatments depending on what look you're going for. The back of the top has a fun open-back for a flirty look.
If you've always been looking for a way to make a crochet pattern your own then this book is calling your name. No more swimming in big sweaters or trying to squeeze into tiny ones; now you can add or change design details to suit your own style.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Take all the romance of knights and folk heroes like Robin Hood and you'll get the Maid Marion Lace Crochet Shawl. Imagine yourself… Continue reading: "Maid Marion Lace Crochet Shawlvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Cardigan With Pockets
- Wildflowers Wrap
- Crochet Christmas Nordic Bauble
- Alpine Paths Tote
- Hex Flower Crossbody
- Bacterial Culture Plate Potholder
- Crochet Mummy | Halloween Crochet Pattern
- Shifting Posts Crochet Hat
- How To Crochet The Rice Stitch
- C2c Goat
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters