Use Up Leftover Yarn: 12 Free Crochet Patterns for Scrap Yarn, Plus One Skein Wonders
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
By: Stacey Trock
Published By: Martingale and Company
Book reviewd by Christine Weiher, editor of AllFreeCrochet.com
Adorable is the first word that comes to mind when I look at this book. You can find toys, hats, gifts and more in this Cuddly Crochet book by Stacey Trock.
Crochet stitches are first demonstrated in the beginning of the book to help you make your patterns within the book, these illustrations are easy to follow. Techniques are also listed in the book along with materials and of course the pattern itself.
I love the fact that Stacey coordinates her patterns like you see on the cover. You can make an amigurumi toy animal to match the crocheted hat. My favorite is the bouncing bunny and the polar penguin. You'll love every aspect of this book.
Read NextAnimal Lovie Blankets
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Teletubbies Finger Puppets Crochet Pattern
- Zoro Crochet Pattern
- Dotted Ripple Blanket
- Hanging Plant Basket: Easy Crochet Pattern
- Brambles Shawl
- Beehive Stitch Section
- Lamb Stitch Stripes Section
- Chip Off The Old Block Slouchy Hat
- Sabre Bag Crochet Pattern
- Baby Flip Flop Summer Sandals/baby Daisy Flowers Sandals Pattern
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters