Use Up Leftover Yarn: 12 Free Crochet Patterns for Scrap Yarn, Plus One Skein Wonders
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
By: Nicky Epstein
Published by: Nicky Epstein Books
Book Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor of AllFreeCrochet.com
The front and back cover of this book says it all, flowers, flowers and more flowers. This book is different from most because it has a conversion chart, so no matter where you’re from you will be able to make these patterns without a problem. 148 pages of beautiful flowers will make you smile. Nicky has her chapters laid out by types of flowers such as layered petal flowers, one-piece flowers, twisted technique flowers, felted flowers and chain stitch and ball flowers and leaves.
You don’t have to single yourself out by sticking to one kind of pattern when you have as many choices as there are in this book. Flowers are always fun to make because you can add them to anything for a nice embellishment. A fabulous pattern in the book is a rose wedding dress, just spectacular! Free crochet patterns for anyone is such a treat so why not try to win this great book.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Pattern of the Day
Every woman deserves an Unforgettable Top Down Shawl in her closet. Begin crocheting this free crochet pattern at the center top and… Continue reading: "Unforgettable Top Down Shawlvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters