Use Up Leftover Yarn: 12 Free Crochet Patterns for Scrap Yarn, Plus One Skein Wonders
Crochet at Home
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Crochet at Home
Provided by Interweave
Reviewed by Jeanette Benoit
Crochet at Home features a collection of 25 beautiful crochet designs to decorate your home with. Whether you're looking to add a personal touch to your living room, bedroom, or kitchen, you'll find a beautiful pattern to add to your home decor. Each one of these colorful crochet designs are both practical and pretty. Skill levels range from beginner to intermediate, and there are fun techniques to try out including lace, felting, and crocheting with wire.
Edited by Brett Bara, this collection includes patterns created by a variety of expert crochet designers including Linda Permann, Robyn Chachula, Kathie Eng, and more. They have done a fantastic job creating patterns for every room in your home. If you want to add a pop of color to your living room, then choose from 8 patterns including the Happy Hexagons Throw, Ruffled & Ridges Pillow, Sleepy Kitty Doorstop, and more. For the bedroom, you'll find 7 patterns to add a tranquil touch to your sleeping quarters including the Chunky Doilies Rug, Tissue Box Cozy, Chevron Bedspread, and the Stitch Sampler Bolster. Last but not least, browse bright and cheery patterns for the kitchen including Watermelon Coasters, Flowering Trivets, Pinwheel Pot Scrubbies, and more.
This 140-page book includes beautiful color photos of all the featured patterns, plus helpful sections at the back of the book of crochet abbreviations, techniques, and resources. Most of the projects included are made using budget-friendly yarns, which makes it easy to redecorate your home if you're on a budget. Homemade personal touches are a quick and easy way to make your house feel like a home, especially when they are crocheted.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Take all the romance of knights and folk heroes like Robin Hood and you'll get the Maid Marion Lace Crochet Shawl. Imagine yourself… Continue reading: "Maid Marion Lace Crochet Shawlvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Minecraft Snow Golem (pumpkin) C2c Crochet Block
- Surprised Emoji C2c Crochet Block
- The Lyndie Cardi
- Cardigan With Pockets
- Wildflowers Wrap
- Crochet Christmas Nordic Bauble
- Alpine Paths Tote
- Hex Flower Crossbody
- Bacterial Culture Plate Potholder
- Crochet Mummy | Halloween Crochet Pattern
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters