Use Up Leftover Yarn: 12 Free Crochet Patterns for Scrap Yarn, Plus One Skein Wonders
Crochet With Love Knots
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Create beautiful crochet wearables using the love knot with this pattern book from Annie's. Crochet With Love Knots by Jenny King features 8 stylish crochet patterns that feature an openwork design created by using the Lover's knot stitch.
Also known as Solomon's knot, hail stone, love knot, and lover's knot, this open-work stitch can be used to create beautiful lacework for a variety of crochet patterns including accessories, wearables, and more. If you're new to this particular crochet stitch, then you will find helpful step-by-step photo instructions on how it's done inside this book, along with full color photographs and a helpful Stitch Guide and Metric Conversion Charts.
Once you have mastered the technique, you can use your new skills to complete any one of these 8 fashion crochet patterns. This book includes the Teal Scarf, Wrap in Noro, Poncho, Effervescence Cowl, Freia Cowl, Beret, Circle Wrap, and Crossover Cardigan. Patterns use super fine-, fine-, DK-, and medium-weight yarns. The Teal Scarf is easy to crochet, while all the other patterns are intermediate.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Quick & Easy Pebble Christmas Tree Crochet Pattern
- Easiest Magic Circle Ever
- Star Cat Toy
- The Fun Guys
- Cevro Intarsia Pillow
- Boho Fringe Pocket Bag
- Ariel Summer Cardigan
- Baby It's Cold Outside
- How To Start Amigurumi Without A Magic Circle
- 5 Crochet Hacks
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters