Use Up Leftover Yarn: 12 Free Crochet Patterns for Scrap Yarn, Plus One Skein Wonders
Crochet With Beads
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Crochet With Beads Basic Steps & Innovative Techniques
Author: Hazle Shake
Reviewed By: Michael Sellick – The Crochet Crowd
Innovative, Fascinating, and Elegant is what comes to mind with this book. This book is extremely deceiving due to the fact of what you are seeing is not exactly what you are expecting. For those who make jewelry, you may identify many of the patterns as Peyote Stitching. Let me assure you, you are witnessing crochet stitching with beads.
With any Jewelry, it's all about the beads that you choose. Cheapen up on the beads and suddenly you appear to have dollar store jewelry but adding a few extra embellishments here and there and suddenly you will have a piece that could be sold for hundreds of dollars. Bead work is extremely creativity.
Hazle in this book has given you the bead counts and the orders in which they have to go on. Remember that the beads need to be strung on prior to crocheting the item. A person shouldn't expect to sit down and whip off a bracelet or necklace in minutes. Hazle is showing complexity patterns that require time and patience. As a result, you can expect your work to look like a million bucks.
Be prepared to do sample pieces if you have never done this before. Getting the hang of it is an art form all to itself. For me, the book fascinated me in work that appears Peyote when it's indeed crochet. I really enjoyed studying the Spiral effects like the cover shows on the bottom right hand side.
Grab your patience, possibly a magnifier and extra light as you work through these patterns. Don't worry, Hazle will tell you quanities and what exactly is used in the photographs if you choose to duplicate exactly what you see.
Enjoy the creativity associated to this book!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Work up this simple and easy afghan pattern with the Lazy Girl Blanket Pattern. This simple pattern works up to be the perfect, comfy… Continue reading: "Lazy Girl Crochet Blanket Patternvideocam"
- Chance to win a copy of Fun Animal Pillows!
- Win a copy of Pocket Shawls!
- Enter to win a copy of Beautiful Bookmarks
- Car Seat Blankets
- My Very First Layette
- Around The Seasons Afghans from Bernat
- 101 Crochet Stitch Patterns and Edgings
- Beginner's Guide to Crocodile Stitch
- Enter to win a copy of Boho Chic Crochet Ponchos!
- Cuddly Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How To Crochet Round Circles For Beginners
- C2c Llama
- Strut Your Puff Crochet Cowl
- Brave At Heart Crochet Scarf
- Crochet Monster Cake Pop Pattern
- Plush Puff Pumpkin
- Peony Large Flower
- Easy Chunky Cardigan
- A Shade Of Grey Hat
- Hopscotch Keychain
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters