Use Up Leftover Yarn: 12 Free Crochet Patterns for Scrap Yarn, Plus One Skein Wonders
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Crochet Scarves by Sharon Hernes Silverman illustrates just how versatile scarves can be. With ruffles, sparkles, and weaves, these 21 original scarf patterns will keep your hands busy and your neck warm. Fashionable and chic, Silverman's scarves offer plenty of challenges for experienced crocheters who already know how to read patterns. Full-color step-by-step photographs and concise symbol charts make it easy to navigate this book of beautiful patterns.
Crochet Scarves includes a photographic refresher guide to traditional crochet techniques and Tunisian crochet techniques. Stand-out patterns in this detailed guide include Accordian Arrows, a festive play off the mitered square, and Marabou, a gorgeous ruffled collar made with woven yarn.
With light scarves, heavy scarves, cowls and collars, there are scarves for every season. It's inspiring to think you could make a scarf from one of these patterns every month for almost two years! These scarves would round out any outfit. You'll love the variety of colors and styles in Silverman's easy-to-read pattern book.
Enter to win Crochet Scarves in our Fashion Crochet Book Giveaway from 6/25/2014 to 7/9/2014.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Work up this simple and easy afghan pattern with the Lazy Girl Blanket Pattern. This simple pattern works up to be the perfect, comfy… Continue reading: "Lazy Girl Crochet Blanket Patternvideocam"
- Chance to win a copy of Fun Animal Pillows!
- Win a copy of Pocket Shawls!
- Enter to win a copy of Beautiful Bookmarks
- Car Seat Blankets
- My Very First Layette
- Around The Seasons Afghans from Bernat
- 101 Crochet Stitch Patterns and Edgings
- Beginner's Guide to Crocodile Stitch
- Enter to win a copy of Boho Chic Crochet Ponchos!
- Cuddly Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How To Crochet Round Circles For Beginners
- C2c Llama
- Strut Your Puff Crochet Cowl
- Brave At Heart Crochet Scarf
- Crochet Monster Cake Pop Pattern
- Plush Puff Pumpkin
- Peony Large Flower
- Easy Chunky Cardigan
- A Shade Of Grey Hat
- Hopscotch Keychain
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters