We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Whether you're looking for a cute character costume for Halloween for your kids or you're simply looking to make playtime even more fun, you're going to love Crochet Dress-Up. With over 35 cute and easy crochet patterns to choose from the kids are going to love their newest creation.
Some may think playing dress-up is just for girls, but we all know boys love it too! In this 128-page book you'll find cool costumes for boys like a pirate, a super hero loaded with a mask, a star motif, cuffs and a chest plate, Robin Hood and so much more.
And for the girls you can choose from a little mermaid crochet pattern including hair, a tail and a little crab. My favorites for the girls are the Snow Queen on page 38 and the Forest Fairy on page 54. The Snow Queen comes with instructions for a snowflake crown, a collar and icicle cuffs; this is perfect for those princess birthday parties or anyone who loves "Frozen". The Forest Fairy is complete with a flower garland headpiece, a corsage and beautiful fairy wings. I'm telling you, each of the crochet patterns in this book is like a complete set that any child will love playing with.
The introduction of the book is the cutest thing I've ever seen. It starts out with "Once upon a time there was a craftaholic who loved all textiles, and spent all her free time wandering around haberdashers and yarn stores, mooning over the beautiful things." I love how the author, Emma Friedlander-Collins, introduced herself in a fairytale type story. You'll enjoy reading more about her and seeing her fabulous creations in this book.
Make this pattern from the book:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Work up this simple and easy afghan pattern with the Lazy Girl Blanket Pattern. This simple pattern works up to be the perfect, comfy… Continue reading: "Lazy Girl Crochet Blanket Patternvideocam"
- Chance to win a copy of Fun Animal Pillows!
- Win a copy of Pocket Shawls!
- Enter to win a copy of Beautiful Bookmarks
- Car Seat Blankets
- My Very First Layette
- Around The Seasons Afghans from Bernat
- 101 Crochet Stitch Patterns and Edgings
- Beginner's Guide to Crocodile Stitch
- Enter to win a copy of Boho Chic Crochet Ponchos!
- Cuddly Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How To Crochet Round Circles For Beginners
- C2c Llama
- Strut Your Puff Crochet Cowl
- Brave At Heart Crochet Scarf
- Crochet Monster Cake Pop Pattern
- Plush Puff Pumpkin
- Peony Large Flower
- Easy Chunky Cardigan
- A Shade Of Grey Hat
- Hopscotch Keychain
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters