We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Yarn crafting has recently had a huge revival. Instead of being looked at as a craft to be learned when you are fifty, it is now held in esteem by people as young as fifteen. Nicki Trench saw this pique in interest and knew it was a chance to use her skills as an expert teacher. In her book Crochet Basics, she teaches you step-by-step everything you need to know; from something as simple as how to hold your hook to more complex instructions about blocking, steaming, and pressing your projects, Trench will help you every step of the way.
With 20 different patterns to choose from, you will be hard-pressed to pick your favorite. The one that immediately caught my eye is on page 46, the Round Pillow. While pillows are a basic in crochet, they are not all created the same. This pillow pattern features an adorable scalloped edge, and gives you endless opportunities to customize it. Try working the edging up in a different color than the main pillow, or sewing crocheted flowers to the center for a fun pop of color and texture.
This book is full of amazing gift ideas. If you have a student going to college, try working up the beaded headband for a fun fashion statement, or the heart pillow to show how much you love them. Need a unique gift for a friend's birthday? Look no further! The silky camisole is a luxurious project that is unexpected and will leave your friend awe-struck that you made it yourself.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Work up this simple and easy afghan pattern with the Lazy Girl Blanket Pattern. This simple pattern works up to be the perfect, comfy… Continue reading: "Lazy Girl Crochet Blanket Patternvideocam"
- Chance to win a copy of Fun Animal Pillows!
- Win a copy of Pocket Shawls!
- Enter to win a copy of Beautiful Bookmarks
- Car Seat Blankets
- My Very First Layette
- Around The Seasons Afghans from Bernat
- 101 Crochet Stitch Patterns and Edgings
- Beginner's Guide to Crocodile Stitch
- Enter to win a copy of Boho Chic Crochet Ponchos!
- Cuddly Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How To Crochet Round Circles For Beginners
- C2c Llama
- Strut Your Puff Crochet Cowl
- Brave At Heart Crochet Scarf
- Crochet Monster Cake Pop Pattern
- Plush Puff Pumpkin
- Peony Large Flower
- Easy Chunky Cardigan
- A Shade Of Grey Hat
- Hopscotch Keychain
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters