We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Yarn crafting has recently had a huge revival. Instead of being looked at as a craft to be learned when you are fifty, it is now held in esteem by people as young as fifteen. Nicki Trench saw this pique in interest and knew it was a chance to use her skills as an expert teacher. In her book Crochet Basics, she teaches you step-by-step everything you need to know; from something as simple as how to hold your hook to more complex instructions about blocking, steaming, and pressing your projects, Trench will help you every step of the way.
With 20 different patterns to choose from, you will be hard-pressed to pick your favorite. The one that immediately caught my eye is on page 46, the Round Pillow. While pillows are a basic in crochet, they are not all created the same. This pillow pattern features an adorable scalloped edge, and gives you endless opportunities to customize it. Try working the edging up in a different color than the main pillow, or sewing crocheted flowers to the center for a fun pop of color and texture.
This book is full of amazing gift ideas. If you have a student going to college, try working up the beaded headband for a fun fashion statement, or the heart pillow to show how much you love them. Need a unique gift for a friend's birthday? Look no further! The silky camisole is a luxurious project that is unexpected and will leave your friend awe-struck that you made it yourself.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Amazing Grace Crochet Shawl Pattern is a beautiful pink and white shawl dedicated to Breast Cancer Awareness. If you know someone… Continue reading: "Amazing Grace Crochet Shawl Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Summer Love Tote Bag
- Lovely Corner-to-Corner Bee Baby Blanket
- Honey Peaks Throw
- Sand And Sea Crochet Baby Blanket
- Boho Hexagon Coasters
- Rebel Cat Amigurumi
- Patriotic Gnome
- Easy Blingy Crochet Headband
- Suzette Market Bag
- Berry Bliss Baby Blanket
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet