We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
By Doris Chan
Gifted by Potter Crafts
Reviewed by Jeanette Benoit, Editor of AllFreeCrochet.com
Take your crochet to the next level with Convertible Crochet by Doris Chan. Inside, you'll find 22 adaptable patterns that are designed to be worn with a variety of different looks, styles, and body shapes.
Convertible Crochet is all about mix-and-match crochet motifs, and you'll learn everything there is to know about crochet motifs including measuring, joining, finishing, and sizing them. What makes this particular crochet book unique is that Doris Chain reinvents traditional motif designs and transforms them into beautiful crochet designs that fit and flatter practically any shape. Plus, these unique crochet designs can even be assembled in a number of different ways. For example, a cardigan can turn into a wrap or shawl, and a basic hexagon can be turned into either a crocheted throw or a simple vest just changing a few joins as you crochet.
Chan's designs may look and seem complex, but her friendly approach makes it possible for even the novice crocheter to complete these pretty patterns. As you crochet your way through the book, the designs build on your previous designs. This enables you to incorporate your new skills and fully customize the pieces you make. You'll be amazed to learn how simple it is to turn single designs into a number of different motifs that are interchangable, connectable, and adaptable. Learn how it's done with the help of Doris Chan and Convertible Crochet!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you aren't a fan of the foundation chain, then this Beautifully Unchained Wrap crochet pattern in the right one for you. There are… Continue reading: "Beautifully Unchained Wrapvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Team Spirit Scrucnhie
- Field Of Flowers Crochet Stitch
- A Taste Of Honey - Wine Bottle Cozy
- Crochet Scrubbie
- Houndstooth Crocheted Dishcloth
- Golden Maple Fall Scarf
- Gap Year Cardigan
- Peppermint Snail
- Marina Festival Top
- Rustic Sunflower Coaster
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters