Celebrity Baby Fashion
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Celebrity Baby Fashion by Lisa Gentry features a collection of trendy patterns to crochet for baby boys and baby girls. Inside this 40-page pattern book, you'll find a variety of crochet patterns to choose from including crochet cowls, hooded scarves, ponchos, slouchy hats, and more. Plus, the cutest pair of fingerless gloves you've ever seen.
Each one of these stylish crochet patterns were inspired by the celebrity styles seen in real life. It's always fun to check out how the celebrities style their little ones. Now you too can dress your babies just like they are in the spotlight. Heads will certainly turn every time you hit the town with your baby dressed in any one of these stylish crochet patterns.
You'll find crochet patterns for both boys and girls inside Celebrity Baby Fashion. Plus, each design is easy to crochet, so you don't have to worry about being an expert crocheter to complete any of these particular patterns. If you find yourself needing any help as you work up these designs, there are general crochet instructions in the back of the book. Plus, there are bonus video tutorials available online for many of the crochet stitches used in this book.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
These Quick and Easy Crochet Slipper Socks are perfect for anyone who wants to keep their feet nice and cozy around the house or in… Continue reading: "Quick and Easy Crochet Slipper Socks"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet