Use Up Leftover Yarn: 12 Free Crochet Patterns for Scrap Yarn, Plus One Skein Wonders
Cable Cocoons and Hats
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Keep your baby warm and cozy with any one of these Cable Cocoons and Hats designed by Lisa Naskrent. Inside this 24-page crochet pattern book, you'll find precious crochet patterns for both baby boys and girls that would make perfect baby shower gifts for an expectant mom. If you're the one expecting, then treat yourself to one of these cute crochet patterns for your own little bundle of joy.
These crochet baby patterns are easy to crochet using Plymouth Yarn Dream Baby DK. They're designed to fit infant's size 0-3 months. Soft, pastel colors like pale blue, pale pink, and tan are recommended when working up each one of these patterns, but feel free mix things up and choose your own colors. Use brighter yarn if you're looking for a more modern-looking baby set, or use pale yellow if the baby's gender is still unknown.
Five crochet patterns are available to choose from, each including a hat and cocoon. Choose from the following matching sets: Bit of Honey, Puppy Love, Sugar & Spice, Cotton Candy, and Vanilla Cream. Special stitches used for these crochet patterns include cable, mini-cable, tri-cable, single-cable and a chain 2 loop cable. Detailed instructions are given for each stitch and pattern; plus, the book also includes a stitch guide and metric conversion charts if you run into any questions along the way.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Adorable Woodland Hedgehog crochet amigurumi pattern is such a cute little friend to work up! Worked in the round with worsted… Continue reading: "Adorable Woodland Hedgehogvideocam"
- Enter to win a copy of Beautiful Bookmarks
- The Crocheter's Design Companion
- Sweet Baby Dresses in Crochet
- Win a copy of Pocket Shawls!
- Beginner's Guide to Crocodile Stitch
- 101 Crochet Stitch Patterns and Edgings
- Learn Bruges Lace
- Mollie Makes Crochet
- Enter to win a copy of Little Animals Headgear!
- Everyday Shawls
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Boho Beach Vest
- Diamond Stitch Cushion
- Windowpane Crochet Stitch Tutorial
- One For All Basic Crochet Finger Puppet Pattern
- Rainbow Sprinkles Handbag
- Coastal Wave Runner
- Large Crochet Mesh Market Bag
- Reindeer Gift Bag
- Covid Medical Mask Emoji C2c Crochet Block
- Minecraft Pig C2c Crochet Block
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters