Use Up Leftover Yarn: 12 Free Crochet Patterns for Scrap Yarn, Plus One Skein Wonders
Cable Cocoons and Hats
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Keep your baby warm and cozy with any one of these Cable Cocoons and Hats designed by Lisa Naskrent. Inside this 24-page crochet pattern book, you'll find precious crochet patterns for both baby boys and girls that would make perfect baby shower gifts for an expectant mom. If you're the one expecting, then treat yourself to one of these cute crochet patterns for your own little bundle of joy.
These crochet baby patterns are easy to crochet using Plymouth Yarn Dream Baby DK. They're designed to fit infant's size 0-3 months. Soft, pastel colors like pale blue, pale pink, and tan are recommended when working up each one of these patterns, but feel free mix things up and choose your own colors. Use brighter yarn if you're looking for a more modern-looking baby set, or use pale yellow if the baby's gender is still unknown.
Five crochet patterns are available to choose from, each including a hat and cocoon. Choose from the following matching sets: Bit of Honey, Puppy Love, Sugar & Spice, Cotton Candy, and Vanilla Cream. Special stitches used for these crochet patterns include cable, mini-cable, tri-cable, single-cable and a chain 2 loop cable. Detailed instructions are given for each stitch and pattern; plus, the book also includes a stitch guide and metric conversion charts if you run into any questions along the way.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you have one spare hour in a day, you can make the One Hour Spike Stitch Crochet Cowl! This fabulous cowl will add sophistication… Continue reading: "One Hour Spike Stitch Crochet Cowlvideocam"
- My Very First Layette
- Plus Size Crochet
- Cute Critter Crochet
- Chance to win a copy of Fun Animal Pillows!
- 63 Easy To Crochet Pattern Stitches
- Blue Ribbon Afghans from America's State Fairs
- Enter to win a copy of Beautiful Bookmarks
- Enter to win a copy of Afghans with Style!
- 101 Crochet Stitch Patterns and Edgings
- Cute Crochet Rugs for Kids
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Ocean Breeze Crochet Headband
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- Crochet Soccer Sneakers Worked In Rows!
- Crochet Gladiator Baby Sandals
- Crochet Gladiator Sandals
- Crochet Baby Boots
- Crochet Baby Booties
- Cable Braided Fingerless Mittens
- Cable Braided Headband
- Sweet Stripes Plant Rugs
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters