Use Up Leftover Yarn: 12 Free Crochet Patterns for Scrap Yarn, Plus One Skein Wonders
Beginner's Guide to Thread Crochet
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Beginner’s Guide to Thread Crochet
Gifted by: Leisure Arts
Reviewed by Elisabeth Sach for AllFreeCrochet.com
Get ready to work on more intricate, detailed designs with steel hooks and thread. The Beginner’s Guide to Thread Crochet by Rita Weiss contains a wide variety 15 easy-to-do projects.
Even if you’ve never crocheted before, this book is great for learning all the basics of crochet. The first 23 pages are all step-by-step instructions of everything from the anatomy of a hook, to how to stiffen your projects, and about what thread to use. It also teaches 5 basic crochet stitches with pictures; including joining, working in the round and more.
I love the wide variety of patterns from four unique edgings, a lacy scarf, two shawls, three doilies, coasters, a lovely table runner with placemats, sachets and a caplet. The caplet pattern caught my eye and I would love to work it up right now; it's so light and gorgeous looking. The sachets are quiet lovely, too. If you love lace and elegance then this book is for you!
Even if you already know that basics of crochet you’ll find more exquisite projects to test your skills. The projects range from beginner to intermediate. Each project also lists the exact yarn used. So grab your thread and steel hook and let's learn to crochet with thread. These would make some beautiful projects for yourself or some wonderful gifts for a friend.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Work up this simple and easy afghan pattern with the Lazy Girl Blanket Pattern. This simple pattern works up to be the perfect, comfy… Continue reading: "Lazy Girl Crochet Blanket Patternvideocam"
- Chance to win a copy of Fun Animal Pillows!
- Win a copy of Pocket Shawls!
- Enter to win a copy of Beautiful Bookmarks
- Car Seat Blankets
- My Very First Layette
- Around The Seasons Afghans from Bernat
- 101 Crochet Stitch Patterns and Edgings
- Beginner's Guide to Crocodile Stitch
- Enter to win a copy of Boho Chic Crochet Ponchos!
- Cuddly Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How To Crochet Round Circles For Beginners
- C2c Llama
- Strut Your Puff Crochet Cowl
- Brave At Heart Crochet Scarf
- Crochet Monster Cake Pop Pattern
- Plush Puff Pumpkin
- Peony Large Flower
- Easy Chunky Cardigan
- A Shade Of Grey Hat
- Hopscotch Keychain
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters