We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
If you love threadwork and reading books, Beautiful Bookmarks is the perfect pattern book for you!! This 32-page booklet has a wide variety of fun and inspirational patterns that are perfect for personal use and gifts!! I love collecting books whether they are crochet books or novels and I am always looking for great page markers. These crochet bookmarks will be easy on the pages of my books and fun to make. I can’t wait to make a few!
Whether you are a beginner or an accomplished crocheter, these patterns can all be made in a very short amount of time and very inexpensively. Most of the patterns are rated easy+ and use very little thread. There are 2 patterns that are perfect for a cute Valentines gift: the Heart Bookmark on page 9 and Homespun Hearts Bookmark on page 14. If you like inspirational bookmarks you will find a Gothic Cross Bookmark on page 10 and two Holy Cross Bookmarks on page 16. Who doesn’t love Pineapple Bookmarks? You can find an adorable one on page 26! There are 15 patterns total and each one is wonderful!! Once again, Leisure Arts provides well-written patterns with great extras like a bonus video tutorial and graphics that will help with any stitch question.
I love all of the crochet books in my pattern library and this is another great edition. I am excited to now have another great gift giving project book too; I always seem to need something last minute and these patterns will be a lifesaver. I hope you will grab this book and add it to your library too!!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet