Bags and Backpacks
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Bags and Backpacks is an amazing pattern collection! If you are looking for your next bag or backpack why not make one of these crocheted masterpieces? This 48-page booklet has 8 beautiful patterns to choose from including cell phone covers, tablet covers, bags and backpacks. Each pattern has an Aran/Celtic stitch pattern that will give you show stopping project!! 7 of the patterns are rated intermediate, but with some time and patience an experienced beginner will be able to make these projects. The patterns are well written and have diagrams as needed. As a bonus there are online video tutorials available for many of the stitching techniques!
Not only are these projects beautiful, they are the perfect accessory to carry all of your daily Items. If you have girls in your life; daughters, granddaughters, mothers and friends – You now have the perfect crochet gift ideas. My all-time favorite backpack is the Beaded Broomstick Lace Backpack (pg. 37). Both of my college-age daughters will have one of these backpacks under the tree this Christmas. I may also include the Braided Tablet Cover (pg. 14) and the Ribbed Cabled Phone Cozy (pg. 28) as part of the package to keep all their items safe while they sport these trendy items around their campuses!! I’m sure my granddaughter will love the Petite Shoulder Bag (pg. 32) to keep all her treasures in too!! The Cabled Handbag (pg. 2) will be the perfect evening bag to take with me when I head out to dinner or drinks with my friends!!
This crochet pattern booklet will be a treasure! You will have friends, family and even people on the street asking you where you found your Bags and Backpacks. So, be ready to make several of these crochet masterpiece’s!!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Work up this simple and easy afghan pattern with the Lazy Girl Blanket Pattern. This simple pattern works up to be the perfect, comfy… Continue reading: "Lazy Girl Crochet Blanket Patternvideocam"
- Chance to win a copy of Fun Animal Pillows!
- Win a copy of Pocket Shawls!
- Enter to win a copy of Beautiful Bookmarks
- Car Seat Blankets
- My Very First Layette
- Around The Seasons Afghans from Bernat
- 101 Crochet Stitch Patterns and Edgings
- Beginner's Guide to Crocodile Stitch
- Enter to win a copy of Boho Chic Crochet Ponchos!
- Cuddly Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How To Crochet Round Circles For Beginners
- C2c Llama
- Strut Your Puff Crochet Cowl
- Brave At Heart Crochet Scarf
- Crochet Monster Cake Pop Pattern
- Plush Puff Pumpkin
- Peony Large Flower
- Easy Chunky Cardigan
- A Shade Of Grey Hat
- Hopscotch Keychain
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters