Flower Bobble Stitch Crochet Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
If you're planning to attend a baby shower soon, then this beautiful blanket will make a memorable gift!
From the blogger: "Brighten any room with this fun flower bobble motif blanket. The bobbles in the flower add a fun texture that you need to try! My 3 x 3 squares are perfect for a stroller blanket, but you can increase amount of squares to make any size of blanket you would like. The blanket is made in individual motifs, slip stitched together, and then trimmed to finish. The bobble stitch is fun and looks great!"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- Medium weight/worsted weight yarn (blogger used Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice Weight #4 Yarn in White, Hot Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green)
- J/10 or 6 mm hook
- Stitch markers
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Floor Cushions
- Sending My Love Crochet Envelope
- Small Crochet Heart Earrings
- Easy As Can Be Drawstring Bag
- Vintage Flower Cloche Hat Crochet Pattern
- Textured Turban Pattern
- Preemie Crown Crochet Hat
- Apple of My Eye Preemie Crochet Hat
- Lucky Bowler Crochet Hat
- For the Love of Your Life Crochet Heart