Crochet Shamrock and Four Leaf Clover
By: Eva Ferrebee
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Learn how to make a Crochet Shamrock and Four Leaf Clover this St. Patrick's Day. Crochet shamrock patterns are easy to make especially when you follow this quick video tutorial. Decorate your home with garland, make a barrette or embellish a hat. It's the luck o' the Irish!
Crochet Hook: H/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- Small amount yarn
- Crochet Hook H/5mm (or hook to achieve desired size)
Stitches Used: Chain, Slip Stitch, Slip Knot, Triple Crochet
Create Slip Knot on Hook
2 Triple Crochet in first chain
Chain 3, Slip Stitch through first chain (This completes one petal)
Additional Petals Chain 3, 2 Triple Crochet in first chain, Chain 3, Slip St through first Chain
For Shamrock: Repeat for 3 petals
For 4 Leaf Clover: Repeat for 4 petals
Stem: Using both the original tail and yarn, Chain 6 to 10, to achieve desired stem length. Knot and trim with scissors.
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Crochet Shamrock and Four Leaf Clover
- Lucky Shamrock Afghan
- Beaded Shamrock Doily
- Lucky Green Necklace
- Irish Shamrock Motif
- Crocheted Shamrock Garland Pattern
- Lucky Shamrock Coaster
- Shamrock and Leprechaun Crochet Pattern
- Lady Leprechaun Crochet Accessories
- St. Patrick's Day Granny Square Crochet Pattern
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags