8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
Thanks for signing up!
Ring Bearer Pillow
By: Eva Ferrebee
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Make your very own crochet wedding pattern for your special day. Have your little man walk down the isle with his newly crocheted Ring Bearer Pillow. Decorate it with your favorite colored ribbon or in your wedding colors to match.
Crochet Hook: H/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- Yarn of your choice
- Size H/8 or 5.00 mm Crochet Hook
- Yarn Needle
- Ribbon or Cording of your choice.
Stitches Used Chain, Single Crochet, Double Crochet
A. Front Strips
Row 1: Double Crochet in 4th chain from the hook (3rd chain from beginning), DC in next 3 chains (You will have a row of 4 DC as the first 3 chains make the 1st DC), Chain 3, Turn
Row 2: DC in each stitch (again, your 1st 3 chains makes your 1st DC ) (4DC)
Row 3 on: Repeat Row 2 until your strip measures 9 inches
Make 12 strips
1. Place 6 strips next to each other
2. Begin weaving the remaining 6 strips in an over/under weave alternating strips in the 6 base strips. Snuggle the pieces up very close to one another. (Note: You may wish to pin sections down to secure.)
Chain 31 (match to your front strips to make certain of length)
Row 1: Single Crochet in each chain across (30 stitches)
Repeat Row 1 until your piece matches size of front weave piece
Assembling Pillow Front &Back:
1. Position Front and Back together and with a yarn needle and matching yarn, slip stitch front pieces and back together at 3 side seams.
2. Either insert a pillow form or use stuffing in a small bag
3. Slip stitch (again with the yarn needle and matching yarn) the remaining opening closed
Attaching Ribbon or Cording:
1. Cut a length of ribbon or cord and tie onto one of the weaved sections on front for the wedding ring. Repeat for the other ring.
Be sure you check out Eva's profile and other great patterns!
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- No-Calorie Ice Cream Cone
- Hippie Holidays Vest
- Victorian Christmas Placemat
- Olaf the Snowman Crochet Pattern
- Victorian Christmas Coaster
- Frankenstein Child Headband
- Magical Tooth Fairy Pillow
- Poinsettia Christmas Coasters
- Christmas Crochet Angel
- Season of Giving Headband