10 Minute Crochet Heart
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Crochet hearts are the ultimate stashbuster. These little crochet project is super cute and quick to work up. If you have a lot of yarn pieces you're looking to use up, consider working up a handful of these. The 10 Minute Crochet Heart could be worked up during a commercial break of a television show. Consider creating a little collection of these to create a string of them. This would make a great DIY Valentine's Day decoration.
Crochet Hook: 4.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Tags / Related Topics
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags