14 Free Crochet Hat Patterns: Crochet Beanie Hats, Crochet Cap Patterns, and More
Thanks for signing up!
How to Crochet a Left Handed Double Crochet
By: M.E. HARRINGTON
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
After you learn the basics of crochet you can follow this tutorial and learn how to do a left-handed double crochet. This is great for those of you who are still beginners.
- Begin a row of double crochet by chain 2.
- Yarn over the hook one time.
- Insert the hook into the next stitch, yarn over the hook.
- Pull the yarn through the first loop.
- Yarn over, and pull through 2 loops on the hook.
- Pick up the yarn (yo) and pull through the two loops on the hook. One double crochet stitch formed. Repeat steps 2 to 6.
- Photo shows one row of double crochet stitches formed.
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- How to Crochet the Magic Circle + 11 Magical Patterns
- How to Crochet the Tunisian Stitch + 8 Easy Patterns
- Button Tutorial
- How to Crochet Borders and Edging
- How to Crochet the Crocodile Stitch: Crocodile Stitch Patterns
- How to Finish a Crochet Pattern: Weaving in Ends
- 13 Basic Crochet Stitches
- Crochet Stitches: How to Filet Crochet
- Star Stitch Crochet Tutorial
- How to Start a Skein of Yarn
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- No-Calorie Ice Cream Cone
- Hippie Holidays Vest
- Victorian Christmas Placemat
- Olaf the Snowman Crochet Pattern
- Victorian Christmas Coaster
- Frankenstein Child Headband
- Magical Tooth Fairy Pillow
- Poinsettia Christmas Coasters
- Christmas Crochet Angel
- Season of Giving Headband