Newborn Crown Free Crochet Pattern
By: Carrie Piper for Oodles4Noodles
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
This newborn crown is a simple crochet pattern that your kids will love playing in. You can use a worsted weight yarn, but be sure you choose one that is sturdy enough so the peaks of the crown stand up straight. Have fun playing in your castle.
Crochet Hook: H/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Find your Crochet Pattern for Halloween Costumes in this great collection!
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags