Cute Crocheted Pac Man and Ghosts
By: Penolopy Bulnick for Instructables
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Show off your love for the classic arcade game with this free crochet pattern. These Cute Crocheted Pac Man and Ghosts are a fun pattern to make for boys and girls of any age. It includes instructions not only for Pac Man, but for his four ghost enemies, as well (Blinky, Pinky, Inky and Clyde). There are also directions on making dark blue covers for each ghost, just like in the original arcade game. Ladies, you could even add Mrs. Pac Man to the mix by adding a cute crocheted bow to the standard Pac Man pattern.
Crochet Hook: G/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags