27 Crochet Dolls: How to Make Cute Dolls and Accessories
By: The Editors at AllFreeCrochet
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Live like a child again and play with your crocheted dolls. With this collection of 27 Crochet Dolls: How to Make Cute Dolls and Accessories, you can make these dolls for yourself or give them to a child. You'll find easy crochet doll patterns that are easy enough for beginners, but there are also some more advanced crochet doll patterns to choose from, as well.
In addition to crochet doll patterns, there are also some cute doll-sized crochet accessories to choose from, as well. Scroll down for miniature crochet scarves, crochet bags, wearables, and more.
It's so fun to be a kid again no matter how old or young you are. I used to play with my dolls long after my friends stopped playing with them, because I understood that your dolls need some love and attention every once in a while. These patterns are neat because you can actually crochet the doll itself or just crochet the clothes to go on the doll. There are even accessories for your doll and your doll house that will make play time even more enjoyable.
Table of Contents
For more great patterns, download this great eBook, 8 Adorable Crochet Amigurumi Patterns
Free Crochet Dolls
- Olaf the Snowman Crochet PatternDo you want to build a snowman? Then you're in luck with this free Frozen-inspired crochet pattern. Now you can build a snowman out of yarn with this Olaf the Snowman Crochet Pattern. Inspired by the hot Disney movie Frozen, this cute crocheted version of Olaf is a perfect pattern to work up for your kids or grandkids. Each piece is crocheted separately and joined together at the end. It's an intermediate crochet pattern to complete and video tutorials are included if you need additional assistance.
- Grey TotoroAnime is a great way to make characters come to life, especially when you have a cute Grey Totoro. This little guy can be worked up in just a few hours and can be used with the Crochet Cat Bus. Each body part is crocheted separately and then joined together for the finishing touch.
- Quick and Easy Crochet DollMake your little girl a new doll to add to her collection. This quick and easy crochet doll is an easy crochet pattern you can make in no time. She'll love it as a gift.
- Springtime Amigurumi DollThis is an easy crochet pattern you will love making for yourself or for someone else. You know it's springtime when you see cute dolls like this. Surprise your little girl with a brand new homemade toy. She will treasure this cute doll for years and years to come. This is a great gift idea for any toddler in your life, especially if her birthday is during the spring. She measures approximately 6 inches tall.
- Crochet Mood Doll PatternA doll I used to make for my daughters when they were small. If they had a good or fun day they played with smiley head and when they had a bad or not so good day they flipped it over and played with sad-sack head.
- Dawn DollWhy throw out your old bottles of Dawn when you can make them into an adorable doll for your daughter or grand daughter? Our free crochet patterns always show you exactly how to complete your crochet project so she can be playing with her new doll today!
- Baby's First DollMake baby their first baby doll with a soft crochet pattern they will love forever. Even the face is crocheted onto the doll so you don't have to worry about baby swallowing any parts.
- Miss Hawaii Vintage DollDress up your Miss Hawaii doll in some fun Hawaiian clothes. You can crochet the fringe, the halter top and even her accessories. This is a fun crochet pattern.
- Elsa Crochet DollInspired by the popular film Frozen, this adorable Elsa Crochet Doll will surely bring a smile to any little girl's face. With this crochet amigurumi pattern, you can work up a mini Elsa in no time, complete with a long, blonde braid and a pretty blue dress. Instead of spending money on a plastic, store-bought doll, crochet your own version. This soft, plush version is more enjoyable to play with and it's always more meaningful to crochet a gift instead of buy one.
Free Crochet Doll Accessories
- Baby Cradle PurseThis is a great project to put together if you are looking to recycle a bottle. With a dishwasher detergent bottle and some yarn you can make a neat baby cradle purse.
- Suzie's Bassinet PurseUse this free crochet bag pattern to crochet a fun toy for your daughter. Not only can she carry a bag around, but her dolly can go inside to keep warm as a bassinet.
- Doll ScarfThis doll scarf is one of our great and free crochet patterns for children. Make it for your daughter or grand daughter's doll. She'll love the fashion statement that her doll is now making! And her friends will be asking her where she bought it!
- Doll PillowMake an adorable Doll Pillow for your girl's dolls. She'll love having accessories when she's playing house. This doll accessory is an easy crochet pattern to work up that requires sport weight yarn. You can however, use any yarn you wish. Maybe her dolls live somewhere cold and she needs a thicker, bulkier pillow. The ruffle border makes it such a fun doll pillow.
- Doll House RugAre your kids always bothering you to get new toys or you daughter always asking for new doll accessories? Well now you can make her her very own Doll House Rug. Crochet doll patterns are fun to work up and this rug is such an easy crochet pattern. Add fringe for a fun embellishment or choose to leave it off. Use variegated yarn for a colorful doll house rug.
- Kelly Girl Amigurum Doll"Meet Kelly the girl who likes to wear a frog hat! She loves all thing cute and can be a great friend for your little girl. Surprise her with this cutie! With an easy to follow step by step photo tutorial."
Free Crochet Clothes for Dolls
- Team Spirit Hat for American Girl Doll"If you have a favorite sports team that you support, you can create an adorable hat for your American Girl Doll to wear so she can cheer for your team also!"
- Mermaid Crochet Doll Dress"Crochet mermaid style prom dress for a fashion doll."
- American Girl Doll Lace Summer DressUse this free crochet pattern to make a beautiful crochet dress for your daughter's American girl doll. It's a delicate-looking dress she'll love dressing her doll up in.
- Doll BikiniYour daughter wants to have fun at the beach with her baby doll, so make a doll bikini for it! Our free crochet patterns will show you exactly how to do it. She'll love her new doll's bathing suit and you for making it for her!
- Doll Hoodie 18" DollKeep your dolls warm in this well-crafted crochet doll hoodie. This unique style and fun pom-pom hood won't be found in stores. Crochet 'N' More also offers great instructions for beginner crocheters.
- Adorable Doll Pumpkin CostumeDo you have an American Girl doll that you would love to dress up this Halloween? Crochet this easy to make Halloween costume following the Adorable Doll Pumpkin Costume pattern. The crochet instructions provide a pattern for the hat, collar detail and costume itself so that your doll can be just as dressed up as you are. With a cute little bag, you can even make sure she gets her own candy!
- Snazzy Baby Doll DressIndulge your child's imagination by making them this stylish, vintage-inspired outfit for their favorite doll. The Snazzy Baby Doll Dress is an easy crochet pattern to work up and it is designed to fit any 12 inch doll. Kids often like to play dress up, so it's no wonder that they often want to dress up their dolls, too. This retro dress pattern requires just a little bit of yarn to complete (less than one skein), so it's a great stash buster project, too.
- Fresh as a Daisy Doll DressMake this Fresh as a Daisy Doll Dress for your little girl. She can use it to dress up her beloved American Girl doll for spring. Use Bernat baby yarn to keep this free crochet pattern looking and feeling soft and delicate. This floral dress pattern is made to fit an 18 inch American Girl doll. This pattern also includes instructions for a matching necklace, hat and purse.
- Mickey Mouse Ears for American Girl Doll"By using a simple hat pattern and adding two small circles to it, you can easily create Mickey Mouse ears for an American Girl Doll."
Holiday Crochet Dolls
- Plump Pumpkin DollImagine this Plump Pumpkin Doll sitting on your mantel, surrounded by candy corn. Wouldn't he look cute? Learn how to crochet a doll that you can use to decorate this Halloween. This punky little pumpkin is a free Halloween crochet pattern, so don't pass him up! With long candy-colored legs and a little leaf beret, he's hard to resist. This is one Halloween decoration that won't scare little kids. In fact, they'll want to hug this friendly jack o'lantern.
- Which Witchie DollLet this cute little crochet doll bewitch you. Perfect for decorating your mantel, bookshelves, or other spots that need a little Halloween spirit, the Which Witchie Doll has a homemade charm that can't be ignored! This classic green witch, made with an amigurumi pattern, will add some scary cute decor to your home. Expand your crochet collection with an adorable decoration that will cast a spell on all your visitors. There's no trick to this Halloween crochet pattern: just a treat when it's all done!
- Elf on a BookshelfIf you're a fan of the interactive Christmas book Elf on a Shelf, then you're going to fall in love with this crocheted version! The homemade Elf on a Bookshelf is a cute little crochet elf that will certainly bring a bit of Christmas magic to any room in your house. Measuring 23 inches tall, he's just the right size to hide around your home. Worsted weight yarn is used to complete this free crochet Christmas pattern, and a bit of stuffing is used to make him soft and lovable. The pieces are all crocheted separately and sewn together.
Don't forget to check out 18 Homemade Baby Toys to Crochet
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crochet readers
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 27 Crochet Dolls: How to Make Cute Dolls and Accessories
- Caterpillar Cuddle Buddy
- Rainbow Fish Game
- Olaf the Snowman Crochet Pattern
- American Girl Doll Lace Summer Dress
- 32 Free Crochet Toy Patterns for Summer
- Penguin Bowling Pins
- 30 Minute Lightsaber
- American Girl Doll Dress Pattern
- Hungry Monsters
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet The Granny Stripe Stitch
- Amazing Grace Twisted Headband
- Amazing Grace Super Saturday Scarf
- Crochet Boy Vest
- Flower Texture Headband Pattern
- GIR in Dog Suit with Removable Hood
- Be So Fine Yarn Lilaberry 2.0 Crochet Shawl
- Be So Fine Molten Lava Crochet Shawl
- Winged Wrap
- Elf Hat