8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
FREE! Crochet Patterns delivered to your inbox every Friday from LeisureArts.com. Join thousands of other crocheters who have already signed up. Subscribe today!
Thanks for signing up!
24 Crochet Patterns Fit for a Goddess
By: Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeCrochet
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Every woman young or old, big or thin, it doesn't matter, we're all goddesses in our own special way. In fact, we can even consider ourselves a high and mighty Greek goddess! We're beautiful inside and out no matter what others may think. To prove what we're made of we should flaunt it with some fancy goddess crochet patterns. Using light and lacy fabrics or shiny glittery yarns we can crochet some of the most perfect designs fit for a goddess. From jackets to sweaters and cardigans to shawls we have it all. Find clothing for yourself, a girlfriend, your daughter or any special woman in your life. After all, you're worth it!
24 Crochet Patterns Fit for a Goddess:
Crochet Sweater Patterns and Jackets
Crochet Cardigan Patterns
Crochet Shawl Patterns
Other Patterns Fit for a Goddess
The fall and winter season is the greatest time to bring out the crochet sweater patterns and jackets. You can easily layer your outfits with light or bulky sweaters in bold, bright colors. All of the patterns we provide truly are fit for a goddess.
Lace Fabric Sweater - Layer this crochet sweater pattern with a nice blouse.
Lacy Off the Shoulder Sweater - Any goddess will look amazing in this sweater.
Geisha Jacket - Kimono style sleeves make this goddess crochet pattern a beauty.
Crochet Short Jacket - Follow the crochet instructions and wear this jacket all year long.
Over Sized Olive Jacket - Go out or lounge around the house in this dainty crochet pattern.
Copenhagen Jacket - Dress up your outfit or dress it down with a jacket like this.
- Popular Zen Jacket - Layer up like a greek goddess in this popular (reader's favorite) jacket.
Dainty crochet patterns like cardigans are sure to complete your outfit. Without a doubt, a greek goddess can be spotted wearing any of these crochet designs. Show off your love of fashion with crochet patterns fit for a goddess!
Liza Evening Mesh Cardigan - This is the perfect garment for a special evening.
Coral Ruffled Cardigan - This crochet cardigan pattern is very feminine with its ruffles; you'll love it.
- Light as a Feather Cardigan - The openwork design of this cardigan makes it nice and lightweight for warm weather.
Wrap yourself in these fabulous shawls any day or night. Going out or staying in, these shawls are great for all women. Whether you use bulky yarn or lace you'll look amazing. The more space you leave between each stitch will give you the look of lace which are the perfect crochet patterns fit for a goddess.
Goddess Shawl - This free crochet shawl pattern makes you as beautiful as Aphrodites!
Love Knot Summer Shawl - You'll love the long length of this shawl along with the openwork pattern.
Cozy Comfort Prayer Shawl - Learn how to make a prayer shawl with this beginner pattern.
- Survivor's Ribbon Shawl - Celebrate women and life with a goddess-like shawl.
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- No-Calorie Ice Cream Cone
- Hippie Holidays Vest
- Victorian Christmas Placemat
- Olaf the Snowman Crochet Pattern
- Victorian Christmas Coaster
- Frankenstein Child Headband
- Magical Tooth Fairy Pillow
- Poinsettia Christmas Coasters
- Christmas Crochet Angel
- Season of Giving Headband