Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
10 Free Easy Crochet Patterns + Free Crocheted Afghans
By: Jeanette Benoit, Editor, AllFreeCrochet
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Learn how to make the greatest crochet designs in this free easy crochet patterns article. We have something from bath patterns to kitchen and dining and even home decorating crochet patterns. You'll be able to make crochet patterns you've never even seen before. Get started now and see what you can crochet. Your friends will be so impressed with your crochet skills once you show them that you've completed any one of these free, easy crochet patterns. We've also added crochet afghan patterns to the collection.
10 Free Easy Crochet Patterns + Free Crocheted Afghans
Bathroom Crochet Patterns
Kitchen and Dining Crochet Patterns
Home Decorating Crochet Patterns
Free Crochet Afghan Patterns
Every bathroom needs a little lovin'. Now is the time to crochet some free easy crochet patterns for your bathroom floor and decor. Add a little color and design and it's like you have a whole new bathroom.
60 Minute Soap Saver- This is a quick and easy crochet pattern to work up. You'll be done in less than an hour!
Bathroom Bottle Cozy- This soap cozy is a simple crochet design to complete. Free easy crochet patterns have never been so cute!
Multicolor Circle Bathroom Towel- Dress up your bath towels with this free, easy crochet pattern. Use any color combination that matches your bathroom decor.
Spruce up your kitchen and dining room with some colorful crochet patterns. Some of these patterns are easier than others to make, but you can learn how. We have all the necessities for you including coasters, potholders and dishcloths.
Happy Coasters- Coasters are a great free easy crochet pattern for beginners to start out with. This crochet pattern is classic and timeless.
Colored Squares Potholder- This potholder uses worsted weight cotton yarn, The bright contrasting colors will really pop in your kitchen.
Cotton Candy Dishcloth- This is my favorite free crochet pattern. The colors remind me of cotton candy!
Retro Apron Trim- Add a cute trim to your apron with this free crochet pattern.
Who thought you could decorate your home with crochet patterns? Usually you think of pictures and frames, but we have some great patterns listed here. Don't forget pillows can help decorate your home too, it's the little accents that say a lot. Organizing can also add to your decor.
Crochet Hanger Covers- This is my favorite free, easy crochet pattern to make. It's a great way to use up your leftover yarn scraps.
Chunky Granny Square Pillows- These throw pillows will look great on any sofa, loveseat, or bed.
Fabric Nesting Baskets- These easy-to-crochet baskets are sturdy and attractive. Complete this crochet pattern using homemade fabric yarn.
Any one of these beautiful crocheted afghans will look great draped over your sofa. Making a free easy crochet afghan is a quick way to give your living room an instant makeover.
Brightly Colored Windchime Afghan- Brighten up any room of your home with this beautiful crochet afghan pattern.
Easy Ribbons and Lace Afghan- The ribbon makes this free crochet afghan pattern perfect for girls of any age.
Flower Shell Blanket- This is a great crocheted afghan for the spring and summer months.
If you like all these free easy crochet patterns then you'll love our 6 Easy Crochet Bag Patterns eBook. This book is a great collection of bag patterns for any occasion.
And let's not forget our friends at AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns! They have some amazing blankets and throws you'll want to try out right now!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crochet readers
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 43 Ways to Keep Your Yarn Tangle Free
- Use Up Leftover Yarn: 12 Free Crochet Patterns for Scrap Yarn, Plus One Skein Wonders
- 10 Free Easy Crochet Patterns + Free Crocheted Afghans
- Top 6 Crochet Hook Sizes + Crochet Patterns
- How to Teach Kids to Crochet
- 22 Easy Crochet Tips and Tricks
- Keeping Yarn Organized
- How to Choose the Proper Yarn for Your Crochet Patterns
- How to use Bonbon Yarn
- How to Use iPads for Crochet Patterns
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 16 Crochet Shawl Patterns: DIY Clothing You'll Love
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- How to Crochet a Blanket for Infants & Toddlers: 11 Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
- Man Crafts: 10 Free Patterns to Crochet for Men
- Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
- Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
- Summer Crochet Patterns: 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Autumn Leaves Dish Cloth or Hot Pad
- Stuffy The Christmas Penguin
- Squish Crochet Cowl
- Faux Mistake Rib Watchman's Cap
- Reading Room Crochet Sweater
- Totally Warm Crochet Jacket Pattern
- Gingerbread Crochet Ornaments
- Gold Fleck Boutique Headband
- Favorite Style'n Slouch Beanie
- Super Quick Halloween Crochet Embellishments