Thanksgiving Turkey Potholder
By: Marilyn Hawley from Mom's Love of Crochet
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Use this Thanksgiving Turkey Potholder as you prepare your annual Thanksgiving feast for your family and friends. Use worsted weight yarn and a G hook to complete this festive crochet pattern. Everyone will appreciate the homemade decorative touch to your holiday spread that adds a little entertainment to the mood. It would also make a great hostess gift if you are lucky enough to not be making your own dinner this year!
Crochet Hook: G/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Make your feast even more complete with these 12 Thanksgiving Crafts to Crochet for Thanksgiving Dinner!
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- No-Calorie Ice Cream Cone
- Hippie Holidays Vest
- Victorian Christmas Placemat
- Olaf the Snowman Crochet Pattern
- Victorian Christmas Coaster
- Frankenstein Child Headband
- Magical Tooth Fairy Pillow
- Poinsettia Christmas Coasters
- Christmas Crochet Angel
- Season of Giving Headband