Crochet Turkey Coaster
By: Eva Ferrebee
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Make a Crochet Turkey Coaster for the upcoming Thanksgiving season. Set your dinner table with these fun coasters for all to set their drinks on and feel like they have a special place at the table. Thanksgiving crafts really fill your home with holiday spirit and are a great way to welcome your guests into your home.
Crochet Hook: I/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- Crochet Hook “I”
- Small amounts of brown, yellow, orange and red yarn
- Yarn Needle
Abbreviations: ss (slip stitch) st (stitch) ea (each) Sc (single crochet) Dc (double Crochet Tog (together)
Rnd 1 - With brown, Ch 4, join with ss to first Ch to form a ring, Ch 3, 11 Dc in ring, join to 3rd Ch in beg Ch 3. (12 sts)
Rnd 2 - Ch 3, Dc in same st, (2 Dc in ea st) 11 times. (24 sts)
Rnd 3 - Ch 3 Dc in same st, (2 Dc in ea st) 23 times. (48 sts)
Row 1 – From where you ended the body, Sc 4, ch 1, turn.
Row 2 - 4 Sc, Ch 1, turn.
Row 3 - 2 Sc in 1st sc, 2 Sc, 2 Sc in next Sc, Ch 1, turn.
Row 4 - 6 Sc, Ch 1, turn.
Row 5 - Sc 2 tog, 2 sc, Sc 2 tog, ch 1, turn.
Row 6 - (Sc 2 tog) 2 times, finish off.
Row 1 - With yellow, attach with Sc to head, Sc once more (2 Sc total), Ch 1, turn.
Row 2 - Sc 2 tog, finish off.
Row 1 - 3 stitches from head, with feather color, Sc 18, turn.
Row 2 - *ss in 1st st, skip 2 sts, 7 Dc in next st, skip 2 sts,** Repeat * 3 Times and Finish off.
With a bit of red yarn or embroidery floss, attach a bit where the beak meets the head. Finish off.
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags