20 Patterns for Thanksgiving: Crochet for the Holiday
By: The Editors at AllFreeCrochet
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Thanksgiving is a fabulous time to be spent with your family and loved ones. This holiday is celebrated in the U.S. as well as Canada. Each year it comes around on the fourth Thursday of November to end the month with happy memories. Thanksgiving brings on many traditions for families, so this year you should try something new.
Since we know you love to craft, make projects and decor for Thanksgiving; crochet them this holiday season! You'll find that Thanksgiving crochet patterns come in all kinds of designs and options. You'll even notice some adorable Thanksgiving crochet baby hats and wearables or crochet turkey centerpieces. We have provided this great collection just for you on this Thanksgiving.
20 Patterns for Thanksgiving Table of Contents:
Find more great patterns for the whole season by downloading our free eBook, Lion Brand's New Fall Collection!
Many times you will notice that pumpkins are a symbol of not only Halloween, but Thanksgiving, too. One of my favorites about pumpkins during this holiday is the yummy pumpkin pie covered in whipped cream and chocolate shavings. My second favorite are the cute Thanksgiving crochet patterns you can make with pumpkins. There is such a unique pattern within this list you won't want to miss out.
- 3D Pumpkin Potholder
- Small Crochet Pumpkin
- Pumpkin Towel Ring
- Small and Large Pumpkin Boxes
- Pumpkin Spice Pie
Free crochet turkey patterns anyone? Another symbol of this great holiday are turkeys. In my family, turkey is the main course during our fabulous feast, but I've also seen some really cute crochet turkey patterns within people's homes. The crochet turkey applique listed below can be used on just about anything. Add it to a pillow and you have a fun decoration. Turn it into a pin and you have a new wearable. Free Thanksgiving crochet patterns are great to work up when you're feeling festive. Make a Thanksgiving crochet afghan to show all your family; we have one of those, too.
- Stuffed Crochet Turkey
- Cute Crocheted Turkey
- Fall Turkey Wreath
- Festive Turkey Afghan
- Gobble Gobble Turkey
- Happy Thanksgiving Turkey Wreath
- Turkey Potholder
Find the perfect crochet Thanksgiving decorations right here. I know we all think of crochet turkeys when imagining Thanksgiving crochet patterns, but there are so many other great patterns you can dive into. Some of these can even be put in a tall vase and used as a cute centerpiece. Others can simply be put on the table for all to see.
- Autumn Leaves Fridgie
- Crocheted Autumn Wreath
- Indian Corn
- Pilgrim Hat
- Potpourri Pie
- Thanksgiving Placemat
- Amigurumi Acorn
- Simple Centerpiece
If you enjoyed this collection you might also be interested in the Fall Craft Ideas: 15 Crochet Patterns collection we put together!
Images from other crafters
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED PROJECTS
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- No-Calorie Ice Cream Cone
- Hippie Holidays Vest
- Victorian Christmas Placemat
- Olaf the Snowman Crochet Pattern
- Victorian Christmas Coaster
- Frankenstein Child Headband
- Magical Tooth Fairy Pillow
- Poinsettia Christmas Coasters
- Christmas Crochet Angel
- Season of Giving Headband