19 Free Crochet Designs and Recipes for Thanksgiving
By: The Editors at AllFreeCrochet
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays because it is a time for friends and family to come together and celebrate what we're thankful for. It's the perfect time to kick back and relax with loved ones. Holidays, including Thanksgiving, are always the perfect opportunity to show off your fancy crochet skills.
Wow your guests this year with any one of these beautiful Thanksgiving crochet designs. The free crochet patterns included in this collection will add the perfect homemade touch to the holiday this year. Find a crochet pattern for your dining room table, kitchen, or front door.
Once you've completed these Thanksgiving crochet patterns, it's time to think about the food; let's not forget about the food! Thanksgiving dinner is perhaps the most exciting part about this wonderful fall holiday. We've collected the tastiest healthy recipes for you to bring to the table this year. Scroll down to discover some new family-favorite recipes for Thanksgiving.
15 Free Crochet Designs and Recipes for Thanksgiving Table of Contents
Download our free eBook, Lion Brand's New Fall Collection, for some great fall wearables and other crochet projects!
Decorate your dinner table this year with homemade fall crafts! Your dinner guests will really appreciate the extra effort. There are many different beautiful crochet designs that would make an excellent centerpiece, hostess gift, or party favor. Find the perfect Thanksgiving crochet pattern to make this year. Below, you'll find a cute turkey crochet pattern, pumpkin crochet patterns, and even a cute acorn crochet pattern.
- Acorn Potholder
- Turkey Teapot Cozy
- Thanksgiving Cornucopia Centerpiece
- Teeny Tiny Pumpkin Pattern
- Pumpkin Sucker Covers
- Crocheted Fall Wreath
- Pumpkin Patch Edging
- Two-Tone Placemats
- Thanksgiving Turkey Potholder
- Thanksgiving Dinner Afghan
Thanksgiving dinner is usually a huge feast. There are tons of different side dishes to choose from, and the portions are (more often than not) huge. And, if you're like me, you usually eat way too much because let's face it, it's Thanksgiving! Which is exactly why it's important that the food that's served on Thanksgiving is healthy! If you're going to be in the kitchen at all this year, be sure to check out these top five healthy recipes for Thanksgiving. This way, you can feel a little less guilty about over-indulging at the dinner table, and you might even be able to go back for that second slice of pumpkin pie!
- Kevin's Sweet Potato Casserole
- Hubby's Favorite Loaded Pot Pie
- Slow-Cooker Cranberry BBQ Chicken
- Squash Pudding Pie
- Sweet Potatoes with Warm Bacon Dressing
- Big Apple Cake
- Fresh Turkey Sausage and Cornbread Stuffing
- Slow Cooker Turkey Breast with Gravy
- Apple Sausage and Cheese Stuffing
Work up even more patterns for your guests with this collection of 15 Thanksgiving Crafts to Crochet for Thanksgiving Dinner.
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- No-Calorie Ice Cream Cone
- Hippie Holidays Vest
- Victorian Christmas Placemat
- Olaf the Snowman Crochet Pattern
- Victorian Christmas Coaster
- Frankenstein Child Headband
- Magical Tooth Fairy Pillow
- Poinsettia Christmas Coasters
- Christmas Crochet Angel
- Season of Giving Headband