Thanks for signing up!
Lace Fabric Sweater
By: Michelle Starkie from Learn How to Crochet
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
This particular free crochet pattern requires 2.5 and 3.0 mm crochet hooks to complete. This dainty lace fabric sweater can be dressed up or down depending on what you pair it with. Wear it with a winter dress or skirt for a more formal look, or dress it down with a pair of blue jeans if you're going for a more casual feel. It's a great addition to any girl's winter wardrobe.
Check out Michelle's designer profile and other great patterns!
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags