14 Free Crochet Sweater Patterns for Children
By: The Editors of AllFreeCrochet
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
With Fall approaching, kids heading back to school and the weather sure to turn cooler soon it's the perfect time to think about sweaters and ponchos. Even more importantly, sweaters for your children. There are a ton of free crochet sweater patterns available right at your fingertips. And we've put together a collection of our favorites for kids specifically. Whether you are a beginning crocheter or an expert we've got you covered. So try your hand at these free crochet sweater patterns.
14 Free Crochet Sweater Patterns for Children Table of Contents
These stylish sweaters will keep your kids warm and toasty during the fall and winter months. You'll find free crochet patterns for both boys and girls.
Crochet Children's Cord Sweater: A very unique look that's sure to get some attention. Try your hand at this fun and easy to make sweater.
Back to School Sweaters: No better time than now to use this free crochet sweater pattern. Get your kids excited for their school wardobe with this intermediate sweater pattern. It's good for boys or girls.
Girl's Pullover Sweater: An adorable striped sweater for girls that can be made in sizes 6 to 10. This is a fairly easy free crochet sweater pattern to tackle.
Lilac Frost Sweater: This free crochet sweater pattern has a unique look and is perfect for the just getting cooler weather.
Ye Olde Letter Sweater: When it comes to free crochet sweater patterns, it doesn't get easier than this one. Using only a basic stitch and featuring unique monogram letters on the front, it's super easy to make.
NEW! Toddler Crochet Sweater
- NEW! Eloise's Favorite Crochet Sweater
Ponchos aren't just for rainstorms! These free crochet poncho patterns are a great option for when there is just a slight chill to the air. Kids can wear any one of these DIY clothing crochet designs any time of the year.
Basic Child's Poncho: A simple crochet pattern for ponchos that's fun to make, designed for children sizes 7 to 8.
Child's Striped Poncho: A unique and attractive poncho pattern that is sure to fit your child for some time with its roomy size.
Child's Sunnytime Poncho: Check out this adorable lightweight poncho, good for a slightly cool day and fitting for many occasions.
Little Girl's Poncho: For a one size fits all crochet poncho pattern that's perfect for your 7 or 8 year old, try this one out.
- Frutti Toddler Poncho: Brightly colored stripes make this a fun crochet design for both boys and girls alike.
Free crochet sweater patterns come in all different styles. In addition to classic sweaters and ponchos, there are also cardigans. Check out our favorite crochet cardigan pattern below!
- Fun Time Cardigan: Free crochet sweater patterns made even easier, you must check this one out. Make it for your daughter and it will quickly become her favorite top.
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- No-Calorie Ice Cream Cone
- Hippie Holidays Vest
- Victorian Christmas Placemat
- Olaf the Snowman Crochet Pattern
- Victorian Christmas Coaster
- Frankenstein Child Headband
- Magical Tooth Fairy Pillow
- Poinsettia Christmas Coasters
- Christmas Crochet Angel
- Season of Giving Headband