Thanks for signing up!
Antique Ballet Slippers
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
This free crochet slippers pattern is based on antique ballet slippers. Feel yourself in the role of a young aspiring ballet dancer once again with these easy to make crochet slippers. All that you need now is the music and the Paris moon.
Crochet Hook: 0 or 3.25 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight: (2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Check out AllFreeCrochet's Most Popular Free Crochet Patterns: January 2012 for more projects that you'll love!
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags